Used Car Buying Checklist
The decision to buy a used car from Volkswagen of Panama City is a smart choice for anyone looking to score a high-quality vehicle while staying within their budget. Providing the selection and financing options you deserve, our team can quickly get you behind the wheel and cruising the streets of Callaway and Springfield.
To help simplify the process, we created this easy-to-read used car buying checklist. Continue reading to learn more and please feel encouraged to contact our team with any questions!
Part One: Do Your Homework
While dropping by our showroom is always encouraged, to help save time and ensure you make the best decision on your future investment, we suggest doing a little bit of legwork beforehand. These steps include:
- Determine Your Needs. Sure, who doesn’t appreciate the thrill of a sporty coupe, but is it the most practical choice for a family of five? Figuring out which type of used car best suits your current and future lifestyle can lead you to making a choice you’ll appreciate down the road.
- Figure Out Your Finances. How much are you comfortably able to budget each month? What’s your current credit score? Knowing the answer to these questions gives you a clearer idea of the type of used car you can afford.
- Explore Our Inventory. To save time, take a few minutes to browse our current stock of used cars from the comfort of home. Each vehicle also includes its own CARFAX Vehicle History Report™.
Part Two: Take a Closer Look
Once you have your needs and budget mapped out, the next step is to get behind the wheel of the used cars you’re interested in potentially taking home.
If you already have a specific used car, truck, or SUV in mind, let us know and we’ll make sure to have it ready for you on the day of your visit. When taking a test drive, pay attention to the following:
- Check Interior Comfort and Space. Step behind the wheel and take account of how the seats feel. What’s the visibility like out the front and rear windshield? Does the cargo space match your everyday needs?
- Examine Standard Technologies. Play around with the media display and instrument panel. Is everything easy to navigate?
- Take a Test Drive. When out on the road, pay attention to how the vehicle handles different driving situations and whether it feels comfortable to drive.
Part Three: Put the Final Pieces Together
Once you complete your homework, take a test drive, and ultimately settle on the perfect used car. The final step is to secure the best available terms and rate. Fortunately, our finance center is here to help!
To get a head start, complete a simple and secure financial application online. Once submitted, one of our financing specialists will be in touch to discuss a range of available options and invite you in for a personal consultation.
Visit Volkswagen of Panama City Today!
We hope you find our used car buying checklist useful in your journey toward acquiring a new car, truck, or SUV. If you’re living near Springfield or Callaway and would like to take the next step, please visit our beautiful showroom or go online to schedule a visit today!